While my blogging has been sparse, my knitting has been a bit better. I had a bit of a WIP-splosion when I moved in early September, and I am still working on those hastily started projects.
From the top we have:
– Pomatomus socks for Carla
– a crocheted stole (I’m about three rows in)
– plain socks that have only been started and have only had 1 row knit on them
– Juneberry shawl in a local wool that is similar to what I think Shelter must be like
– Smile and Wave fingerless mitts
– Flukra shawl in some Tosh Lace that I have been trying to knit for almost 2 years
So I think I need to get knitting, especially if I want to participate in the Tanis Fiber Arts KAL in November.